Mark your calendars for camp next summer, June 25-29, 2018 at Youth America in Oklahoma City, OK!
Steps to attend Camp:
- Complete and submit this entire form
- To secure rate, pay the deposit of $125
- Download a liability form to sign, notarize, and return before final payment
RATES & DATES:
(All rates include a deposit of $125)
• Early Bird (inclues a FREE SHIRT!): $275 (Deposit- EXTENDED TO Feb 28, Remaining- April 5)
• Regular Rate: $299 (Deposit- April 26, Remaining- May 17)
• Late Rate: $350 (Due by- June 7)
ALL PAYMENT WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERRABLE. We reserve the right to grant exceptions to the stated policy in situations including, but not limited to, illness and death in the immediate family.
Who is camp for?
Camp is available for students going into 6th grade through just graduated from 12th grade that year.
What is covered in the camp cost?
All meals are covered during the camp stay & transportation - Students will need $20 in CASH to cover a fast food meal on the way to camp and on the return home.
When is the remainder of the camp cost due?
Please look at the next page for dates & rates. The remaining cost will be determined by which camp rate you reserve.
Are scholarships available?
Yes, you can fill out a Camp Scholarship Application after the deposit of $125 is placed. We are limited on the number of scholarships we can give out - this is a first come first serve basis.
Will there be any fundraisers?
FreeLife Church will not be providing any fundraisers, but we can offer your student a pre-made fundraising letter to send to family members and friends. The letter is available upon request by emailing email@example.com
- $275 – Scholarship Donation
- $199 – Chaperone
- $299 – Regular Rate